Shane McFee demonstrates Thermionik’s Fueled Blue amp model for metal rhythm and lead guitar.
KClip 2 is a loudness plugin and saturator for VST, AU, and AAX plugin formats on Mac and Windows. Since its inception with KClip version 1 in 2015, it has become an indispensable tool for audio mastering engineers, audio post engineers, EDM producers, DJs, audio forensics specialists, remixers, and more. KClip 2 expands upon the versatility and utility of the plugin with a host of new features, and the Pro edition of KClip 2 also includes the acclaimed masterDither plugin for an incredibly transparent final mastering stage.
Take 25% off all Kazrog plugins!
- Just hit the Kazrog Store and enter coupon code 204CD977 at checkout.
- Sale ends January 1, 2017!
KClip 2.0.2 has been posted to the Kazrog server. It is a maintenance update, recommended for all users, as it fixes numerous issues, primarily affecting users of Steinberg WaveLab and Cubase, as well as BitWig Studio and Ableton Live.
- See the KClip manual for version history.
- Download the updated installers for KClip 2 Pro or KClip 2 Standard.
KClip 2.0.1 has been posted to the Kazrog server. It is a maintenance update, recommended for all users, as it fixes numerous issues that were present in the KClip 2.0.0 release.
- Version notes and downloads in this forum thread.
- Alternatively, you can download from the login area, or the demo download pages for KClip 2 Pro or KClip 2 Standard.
Recabinet – Version 5.0.4 – May 26, 2016
This is a bug fix update, and is recommended for all users. Download Recabinet 5.0.4 – click here.
- Recabinet now properly stores and recalls IR paths in Pro Tools upon startup.
- Recabinet now smoothly crossfades between preset changes, as it has in the past. This was accidentally omitted in 5.0.3 when the codebase was rebuilt.
- Windows installers are properly code signed (this has also been retroactively applied to live Recabinet and Thermionik 5.0.3 installers on the server.)
- Custom user default IR path settings from 5.0.3 will need to be reset again. This won’t be an issue after this update.
- As has been detailed in this forum thread, Sonar users will continue to experience issues with larger projects. A solution is in the works.