Synth Warmer 1.0.2 is a maintenance update recommended for all users.
KClip 3.1 and True Iron 1.1.2 are out today. Grab the updates on the downloads page.
KClip 3.1 version notes
Overhaul update to improve efficiency and stability of KClip 3. Substantial under-the-hood retuning.
Important: 32 bit support has been deprecated from KClip 3 as of 3.1.0 – this means the previous version (KClip 3.0.2) is the final 32 bit compatible release (and the final 32 bit Kazrog plugin.)
- Substantial performance improvements to multiband mode, while maintaining sonic parity with previous versions.
- Crash conditions affecting Wavelab and Ozone users have been resolved.
- Mono tracks are now supported, in addition to stereo as before.
- VST3 is now installed to the correct folder on Windows.
True Iron 1.1.2 version notes
Maintenance update to address a single issue:
- Fixed internal bypass “clicking” sound at 88.2 kHz and above session resolutions.
Already own some Thermionik or Recabinet products? Save an additional 20% with coupon code FRCWNK7D
Thermionik – Professional Amp Modeling
Thermionik is Kazrog’s critically acclaimed suite of guitar amp modeling plugins, designed for complete tonal accuracy and control, emulating 30 legendary guitar amplifiers, 20+ cabinets, and 5 classic overdrive pedals, spanning all eras of electric guitar from vintage to modern.
- Crackling sound during Quality slider changes has been addressed. Quality slider changes now only take effect once the current session has been closed and reopened.
- Slider mouse tolerances throughout the plugin have been adjusted to be 30-60% faster, by popular demand. Use the “ctrl” key to operate the sliders in finer increments as needed.
- Minor optimizations to the audio thread to increase efficiency of plugin instantiation.