KClip 3.5 Update Released
On March 16, 2022, Kazrog released KClip 3.5, a free update for KClip 3 owners (also available for a nominal upgrade fee for owners of KClip 2 and earlier.)
What's new in KClip 3.5?
• New UI design with improved visualiser, OpenGL support, and visualiser disable
• Comprehensive refactor of the entire plugin codebase
• Vastly improved multiband performance
• Improved stability and performance efficiency across all supported platforms
• Improved tube, tape, germanium, silicon, guitar amp, and broken speaker modes (other modes unchanged)
Existing KClip owners can simply log in to download the latest version.