We’ve just switched to a new backend system, in an effort to make things easier for everyone – including and especially you. This transition should be relatively seamless, but if you need any help, go to the downloads page for more information and helpful links.
KClip 3.1 and True Iron 1.1.2 are out today. Grab the updates on the downloads page.
KClip 3.1 version notes
Overhaul update to improve efficiency and stability of KClip 3. Substantial under-the-hood retuning.
Important: 32 bit support has been deprecated from KClip 3 as of 3.1.0 – this means the previous version (KClip 3.0.2) is the final 32 bit compatible release (and the final 32 bit Kazrog plugin.)
- Substantial performance improvements to multiband mode, while maintaining sonic parity with previous versions.
- Crash conditions affecting Wavelab and Ozone users have been resolved.
- Mono tracks are now supported, in addition to stereo as before.
- VST3 is now installed to the correct folder on Windows.
True Iron 1.1.2 version notes
Maintenance update to address a single issue:
- Fixed internal bypass “clicking” sound at 88.2 kHz and above session resolutions.