Introducing Kazrog Complete Collection 1.
KClip 2 is a loudness plugin and saturator for VST, AU, and AAX plugin formats on Mac and Windows. Since its inception with KClip version 1 in 2015, it has become an indispensable tool for audio mastering engineers, audio post engineers, EDM producers, DJs, audio forensics specialists, remixers, and more. KClip 2 expands upon the versatility and utility of the plugin with a host of new features, and the Pro edition of KClip 2 also includes the acclaimed masterDither plugin for an incredibly transparent final mastering stage.
Take 25% off all Kazrog plugins!
- Just hit the Kazrog Store and enter coupon code 204CD977 at checkout.
- Sale ends January 1, 2017!
Our good friends at Rosen Digital Audio make some of the best cabinet impulse responses in the industry. Expand your Recabinet collection with some new cabinet IRs, and open up even more guitar tone possibilities!
Take 30% off any order of Rosen Digital IRs with coupon code kaz30rda
Coupon code expires 10/31/16
KClip 2.0.2 has been posted to the Kazrog server. It is a maintenance update, recommended for all users, as it fixes numerous issues, primarily affecting users of Steinberg WaveLab and Cubase, as well as BitWig Studio and Ableton Live.
- See the KClip manual for version history.
- Download the updated installers for KClip 2 Pro or KClip 2 Standard.
KClip 2.0.1 has been posted to the Kazrog server. It is a maintenance update, recommended for all users, as it fixes numerous issues that were present in the KClip 2.0.0 release.
- Version notes and downloads in this forum thread.
- Alternatively, you can download from the login area, or the demo download pages for KClip 2 Pro or KClip 2 Standard.
Recabinet – Version 5.0.4 – May 26, 2016
This is a bug fix update, and is recommended for all users. Download Recabinet 5.0.4 – click here.
- Recabinet now properly stores and recalls IR paths in Pro Tools upon startup.
- Recabinet now smoothly crossfades between preset changes, as it has in the past. This was accidentally omitted in 5.0.3 when the codebase was rebuilt.
- Windows installers are properly code signed (this has also been retroactively applied to live Recabinet and Thermionik 5.0.3 installers on the server.)
- Custom user default IR path settings from 5.0.3 will need to be reset again. This won’t be an issue after this update.
- As has been detailed in this forum thread, Sonar users will continue to experience issues with larger projects. A solution is in the works.